One Day – Five Pre-Scheduled Meetings – Seven Strategic Sessions
1-2-1 Meeting Business Forum & Onshore O&M Conference
A strong O&M strategy is becoming increasingly crucial for utilities & operators as the wind market becomes more crowded & economically squeezed. Owners & operators are progressively looking beyond the major manufacturers for alternative servicing solutions. How can all parties be best prepared?
WindConnect is a new, research-based event designed with a focus on interactive debate around quality, risk and the future of O&M, as well as offering pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings between delegates and select solution providers.
Industry leaders will provide valuable information & insights on:
- How much information should a manufacturer hand over to an owner if they choose to do O&M in house?
- What are the risks when O&M is done in-house after a five year service contract?
- Which criteria does an owner use when selecting an ISP & how can you ensure quality service?
- What is the long-term future of O&M & what are the likely trends for the next 10 years?
A WindConnect event is a bespoke, invitation-only gathering driven by first-class content and pre-scheduled one-to-one business meetings, between pre-qualified O&M service providers and senior decision-makers from developers, owners, operators & utilities.
Thought-provoking conference sessions & executive panel discussions round out the agenda, resulting in focused, structured business development and premium peer-to-peer networking.
Top reasons to attend
1. When you aren’t busy in a meeting, there are seven strategic Onshore O&M sessions led by informed industry leaders.
2. We only invite pre-qualified O&M professionals with excellent credentials and solution-providers with the most cutting-edge capabilities to ensure time out of the office is well spent.
3. The meetings are private so you can enjoy the coffee & croissants without having to battle endless numbers of students.
4. WindConnect is compact; you can be back in office the next day.
Who Should Attend WindConnect?
If you are a senior onshore O&M professional with significant purchasing responsibility who is actively looking to spend on O&M products and services, you are eligible to attend WindConnect as a guest of Windpower Monthly completely free of charge.
To find out how to book your place, simply click on the Apply for a place tab on the left had side.
Contact the forums team on 020 8267 4076 or email email@example.com if you have any queries.